- Share on Facebook
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Community Solar – promote access to affordable renewable energy through a solar facility subscription service. Customers can purchase an interest in a solar facility and use credits against their electric utility costs.
- SB627 – Establishing a solar program for subscribers to gain credits against their utility bills
- HB2159 – Establishing a community solar program for subscribers to gain credits against their utility bills
Adequate funding for inspectors for the WV DEP Office of Oil and Gas – support an annual tiered fee to create consistent annual funding to hire more inspectors and properly manage wells.
- HB3110 – Relating to funding the Office of Oil and Gas in the Department of Environmental Protection
- SB448 – Providing funding for DEP Office of Oil and Gas
- SB13 – Establishing annual oversight fee for wells producing more than 10,000 cubic feet of gas per day
- HB2021 – Relating to funding for the DEP Office of Oil and Gas
Advanced Nuclear – monitor 2022’s bill to repeal the state’s ban on nuclear power while opposing expansion of this energy source if no safe long-term storage is available.
- HB2896 – Relating to making West Virginia an Agreement State with the U. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Hydrogen Hub/CCS – monitor legislative developments and only support using green hydrogen – hydrogen made through electrolysis powered by renewable energy.
- HB2814 – To create a hydrogen power task force
- SB595 – Relating to real property, tax, and registration requirements associated with carbon offset agreements
Hydrogen Hub/CCS – provide adequate public health protections from toxins threatening our drinking water supplies, specifically a group of chemicals known as “PFAS” or forever chemicals.
- HB3189 – The PFAS Protection Act
- HB2860 – To dispose of old AFFF foam accumulated by fire departments
Public Lands – defeat proposals to open up public lands to Off-Road Vehicles and other legislation that would degrade West Virginia’s state parks and forests.
SB468 – Continuing Cabwaylingo State Forest Trail System