- Share on Facebook
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
WVEC or member events
To have your event added to WVEC’s calendar, or for more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
[View events in calendar view]
- Buckhannon River Watershed Association
- Canaan Valley Institute, Inc.
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby West Virginia
- Common Defense
- Eastern Panhandle Green Coalition
- Energy Efficient West Virginia
- Friends of the Cheat
- Greenbrier River Watershed Association
- Jefferson County Vision
- MOM’s Clean Air Force WV
- Mountain Lakes Preservation Alliance
- Our Future West Virginia
- West Virginia Citizen Action Group
- West Virginia Climate Alliance
- West Virginia Highlands Conservancy
- West Virginia New Jobs Coalition
- West Virginia Rivers Coalition
- WV Solar United Neighbors (WV SUN)
- WV TRAIL
- West Virginians for Energy Freedom
- West Virginians for Public Lands
- Davis & Elkins College, GreenWorks!
- Shepherd University Environmental Studies Program
- West Virginia University Student Government Association
- West Virginia University Student Sierra Coalition
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
Save the Date for Black Policy Day on Feb. 7
From our partners at WV Black Voter Impact Initiative
Join the Black Voter Impact Initiative and friends for Black Policy Day at the State Capitol on February 7th, 2024!
Black Policy Day was established in 2022 by Crystal Good (Black By God), Katonya Hart (Call to Action for Racial Equality), and Dr. Shanequa Smith (WV Black Voter Impact Initiative), who shared a vision of creating space for historically oppressed and ignored groups to amplify their stories and participate in the policymaking process.
During Black Policy Day, they welcome all to the Capitol to engage with their state leaders and discuss the policies that most impact Black and minority communities.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to make a difference in your community! Learn more at bviiwv.com.
Save the Date for E-Day 2024
Join us for Environmental Day at the WV State Capitol on Tuesday, February 13, 2024!
Thank you to all of the incredible groups from all corners of the state for being a part of E-Day 2023. The members of these groups work throughout the year to promote environmental justice, protect clean air and water, advance renewable energy, and preserve our natural resources across the state. We invite you to check out these groups’ web pages and tap into their campaigns:
Student groups from around the state:
You can find photographs of the 2023 E-Day taken by Perry Bennett, the Chief Legislative Photographer, here!
See you at E-Day 2024!