Please plan to set up between 8:30AM and 9:30 AM. Tables, chairs, and easels provided in the upper rotunda outside the House and Senate chambers (lower rotunda is closed for repairs). We will also have PA systems and podiums, one for the House wing and one for the Senate.
- 8:30-9:30 AM: check in and set up
- 9:30-11:30 AM: greet visitors to your table, citizen lobbying
- 11:00-12:00 Noon: inspiring speakers, music, more
- 12:00-2:00 PM: lunch, mingling with visitors, citizen lobbying
- 5:30-9:00 PM: Green Jam fundraiser at the Empty Glass pub, only 2 blocks from the Capitol. Food and music! $10 suggested donation. Musicians include Delegate Mike Pushkin, Andy Park and Karen Allen, That High County Rival and Chet Lowther
Please register your environmental or allied social justice organizations by February 4, 2019 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name of your organization;
- Contact person who will be attending;
- Contact information (email address, phone number)
- Would you like to be considered for list of speakers (11AM – Noon)?
- Any other information that you think would help us better prepare for your organization’s tabling event on E-day!:
Help us remind legislators that we are here to lobby for the people in West Virginia who want to breathe clean air and drink clean water – see you on February 7!
Questions? Call Frank at (304) 532-2439 or Karan at (304) 356-8774.