The WV Environmental Council & WV Highlands Conservancy 2016 Fall Conference is right around the corner. Here are the top 10 reasons you should attend!
- Meet and network with many environmental activists from across the state.
- Fly a drone!
- Participate in a variety of workshops on everything from the impact of fracking on birds to clean elections.
- Enjoy camaraderie, campfires, music, and s’mores!
- Be one of the first to learn what WVEC’s 2017 legislative priorities will be.
- Take guided nature walks with LeJay Graffious and Cindy Ellis!
- Meet and discuss environmental justice issues with candidates for State House and State Senate.
- Tour the stars at Camp Virgil Tate Observatory with a local expert star-gazer.
- Bid on a variety of silent auction items donated by member groups to benefit WVEC!
- Get the skills to lobby your legislators on issues that matter to you.
These are just 10 reasons you should attend the 2016 Fall Conference, but there are many more. Register today! The deadline (10/10) is fast approaching, so don’t wait.
Get the latest updates, announcements, and schedule by following our Facebook event; RSVP’ing to the Facebook event does not register you for the conference, though. You’ll still need to register online here.
We hope to see you at Camp Virgil Tate October 21st-23rd!