Thursday, October 20th at 6 p.m.
Jackson’s Mill, West Virginia Building
If you live in Wetzel, Harrison, Doddridge, Lewis, Braxton, Upshur, Randolph, Pocahontas, Webster, Nicholas, Summers, Greenbrier, Monroe, your county will be affected. Come learn what you must know in order to be protected.
Topics will include:
- Loss of Property Values and Future Land Use
- Effect on Insurance & Mortgages
- The Incineration Zone and Impact Radius
- Impact on Water Supplies
- Do we really need two 42” pipelines?
- Is any of this gas for West Virginia?
- How Compressor Stations Affect Your Health
- Why aren’t we exploring the alternatives?
- Economic Losses to Counties
- Eminent Domain Abuse and Your Rights
Expert presenters will be available to answer YOUR questions and help you file your comments with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; the public comment period is open till December 22, 2016.
For more information, contact April Keating at 304-642-9436.
*Photo by: Luca Galuzzi.*